MOBILITY EVOLUTION, S.A., with Tax number A16591984, which can be contacted in Calle Gran Vía Asma, No. 24, 07009, de Palma, or through the e-mail address “email@example.com”, hereby informs you that:
- The data collected in the MOBILITY EVOLUTION Service registry and subsequently during or in connection with the execution or regarding the same, based on the legal relationship established in relation to the carsharing Service or the rental of vehicles without a driver, shall be processed with the following purposes:
- For the Carsharing Service registration and for verification of the necessary requirements to be a User of the car rental without a driver service. For this purpose, and in particular, the data and documents that allow to accredit the age and ability to drive are processed.
- For the management of the Service, and in particular for the optimization of the Service in terms of vehicle availability, route efficiency, energy efficiency, etc. For this purpose, geopositioning data may be processed, only to the extent that it is necessary or useful for the management and improvement of the Service.
- For collection management, and in its case, the claiming of unpaid debts resulting from the use of the Service, in accordance with the applicable prices and rates at any given time. In this case, the data necessary to check the availability and ownership of the payment method(s) provided by the User will be processed.
- For fraud prevention and control, as well as for, in its case, incidents management (culpable or not) in which the User is involved when using the carsharing service, as well as for the management of fines or any administrative offenses attributable to the User during the use of the Service.
- For all communications, complaints, claims, etc. management that may be submitted to MOBILITY EVOLUTION through its Customer Service or other appropriate means for this purpose. This may include call recording in the event that the User contacts Customer Service and Claims by telephone.
This data and for said purposes will be processed as long as the client is a User of the Service and subsequently by the applicable legal terms.
- The strictly necessary personal data, from those provided during register or later and based on your consent to carry out advertising and commercial information, actions by different means about the company, its activities, products, services, offers, special promotions, and may perform automatic evaluations, obtaining profiles and segmentation of said users, based on the available information obtained through the Website, by the use of the Service or by any other appropriate manner (including by geolocation), in order to customize the processing according to the characteristics and/or needs.
There are providers (third parties that make up the service) that will be able to access the information in an operational manner, without being the controller in order to support the service provided by WATTZER.
The User may express his refusal to the processing described in this point through the means available for that purpose. The data used for the purposes indicated will be processed as long as you are a User of the Service, and thereafter for one year.
When personal data is collected through the Application, it will be necessary for the User to provide at least the data indicated as mandatory since, if this data deemed necessary is not provided, MOBILITY EVOLUTION will not be able to accept and manage or establish a relationship or comply with the request made.
The User guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being liable for any loss or damage direct or indirect that could be caused as a result of a non-compliance of said obligation.
The exercise of the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation to processing and portability regarding personal data, may be carried out by a written form accompanied by a copy of the ID Card or of the mechanism used for registration and membership of the User Service, sent by postal mail with acknowledgement of receipt to MOBILITY EVOLUTION, Calle Gran Via Asima No. 24, 07009, Palma, or to “firstname.lastname@example.org”, the withdrawal of the consent can be made easily in the User’s management environment, through our website or our app. In any case, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Finally, the User declares under his/her responsibility, that he has read this policy in its entirety, that he/she is aware of and expressly and fully accept it, from the moment of its acceptance.